This is just a selection of the home-made cakes I think people will like. If you have any special topping or cake preferences, let me know and I'll see what I can do.


20cm, serves 10 - 14

This is a really lovely, gooey chocolate cake that's quite brownie-like, and very indulgent.





The topping may differ from the one shown, but let me know if you have any preferences.

This chocolate cake contains:
self-raising flour
chocolate with 60% cocoa solids
freerange eggs
baking powder
butter
light muscovado sugar
caster sugar
cocoa powder
buttermilk
double cream
coffee

It'll keep for 2-3 days, and there are 541 calories per serving (based on 14 servings, which may seem like a lot, but it's so deliciously rich that you probably won't want too much, unless you're greedy that is...), which is actually quite low, because you only need a little bit to satisfy.

Debs

No comments: